Two-Person Protective Testing Booth
Protective testing booths provide a barrier between the healthcare worker administering the test and the patient. They offer significant protection for the staff, while reducing the need to change masks, gowns and other PPE between tests. Our two-person booth allows space for two people to work side-by-side behind the protective barrier.
- Ideal for drive-through and walk-through testing sites
- Booth is modular, easy to assemble and transport, and economical
- Booth is created using a high-quality extruded aluminum frame, and shatterproof polycarbonate sides
- Two port hole options:
- Full-length, medical-grade isolator gloves provide reliable biological protection to the tester's hands and can be strongly sanitized between tests
- Iris ports constructed from 3 layers of silicone
- Booth includes an attached tray on the inside for the healthcare workers, and a sliding tray for staff and patients to easily place and retrieve items
- Option to add-on a disposable mask holder
- Ships fully assembled
All shipping prices include inside delivery with debris removal.
Item ships within 3 business days.
For questions about this product, or to order 10 or more testing booths, please contact us directly.
The Testing Booth is manufactured based on the need to mitigate the shortage of Personal Protective Equipment where there is a risk of exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids, through splashing or coughing, is possible. This is not intended to be used as a protector against debris produced by machining parts, and chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) hazards and toxic industrial chemicals. This product is not intended for any use that would create an undue risk. After each use, external surfaces need to be disinfected to prevent cross-contamination between patients. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual product’s components may vary in appearance from printed and online materials.
General practice for gloves:
- Please do not wear sharp objects/ accessories when wearing the gloves.
- Please check the gloves for puncture before each use, do not overextend gloves from socket.
- Please disinfect gloves before each use.
- Please limit contact with metal and chemicals like oil, acid, alkali, copper, manganese, etc.
- Please limit exposure to the sunshine, heat or direct ultraviolet rays.
- Do not use the gloves if you are allergic to natural rubber.
Limited to 6 month from delivery date. Products that have been mishandled, exposed to unintended substances or impact are not covered by warranty. The usage life for single use items is void if the products are reused. Claims on quality of goods and quality of discrepancies should be submitted one week from delivery. Warranty excludes isolator/dry box gloves.